- Qrono Receives National Institutes of Health Award to Improve Treatment of Wet Age-Related Macular Degeneration
- Google partners with Deeplocal on robotic first pitch at tonight's A's game
- First Insight Extends Agreement with Pacific Sunwear
- Think Through Learning Inc. Partners with Clever to Add 5-Minute SIS Integration to Think Through Math
- Local Pittsburgh Public School Student Wins $1000 Think Through Math MVP Award
Our summer application cycle is now open.
Applications are due by July 15, 2013.Learn more...
Idea Foundry bridges the significant gap between idea generation and viable businesses by providing the necessary support infrastructure. We provide:
- Skills and knowledge - experienced mentors, a customized process and tools to help develop business models.
- Funding - financial support to pay the bills while you concentrate on building your business to the next level.
- Relationships - a network of technical, commercial and financial resources to assist you now and in the future.
Idea Foundry is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) funded by local foundations. Idea Foundry measures our success in job creation and use funds raised through liquidity events to reinvest in more companies.
Idea Foundry has invested in over 85 technology businesses and created over 550 jobs since its inception in 2002, helping to drive the regional economy in southwestern PA.